Tranining for Transformation® (TFT) provides three primary services: communications, coaching, and consulting.
We provide/share/exchange information about sexual abuse, sexual addictions, and biblical principles of sexuality.
- Speaking/Teaching: We plan and conduct presentations (e.g., talks, lectures, sermons, classes, seminars, workshops, etc.) on topics related to sexuality. Contact Us to make arrangements for TFT to conduct a presentation for your group or organization.
- Writing: We write and share written materials related to sexuality. For example, visit our Blogs page for online articles. Contact Us to make arrangements for TFT to write a piece for your group or organization.
- Events: We conduct events (e.g., seminars, workshops, retreats, conferences, etc.) related to sexuality. We also promote events on sexuality conducted by other individuals, groups and organizations. Visit our Events page for a list of recommended current events, or Contact Us to schedule a TFT event or arrange TFT participation at an event you are hosting.
- Resources: We maintain resources on sexuality, wellness, and change. Visit our online Resource Center for a variety of resources on these topics.
We provide life coaching to help individuals experience healing from sexual abuse, deliverance from sexual addictions, or/and learn and live in harmony with biblical principles of sexuality:
- One-to-One Coaching: for an individual.
- Couples Coaching: for a couple, either single or married.
- Family Coaching: for two or more members of a family (e.g., parent(s) and child(children) and, if requested, other members of the extended family).
- Group Coaching: for a group of people with common experiences or concerns who learn and grow together, while providing each other with encouragement, comfort, and support.
Coaching is “… an ongoing relationship between the professional coach and the client, which focuses on the client taking action toward the realization of their vision, goals or desires. Coaching uses a process of inquiry and personal discovery to build the client’s level of awareness and responsibility and provides the client with structure, support and feedback.” (Dr. Catherine Hart Weber, Christian Life Coach)
Coaching is available in-person, or via teleconference or videoconference. Contact Us to schedule an appointment.
We can help your faith-based group or organization develop, implement, and evaluate policies/procedures, programs, and services for your constituents designed to promote and facilitate healing from sexual abuse, deliverance from sexual addictions, and living in harmony with biblical principles of sexuality. Constituents in this context refer to your leadership team, members, students, staff, volunteers, and others you serve or represent.
We tailor our services to fit your particular needs and interests. This may include a focus on:
- Prevention: strategies to prevent sexual abuse and/or sexual addictions.
- Intervention: strategies to respond appropriately to specific instances of sexual abuse, sexual immorality, and/or sexual addiction that may occur within your group/organization.
- Enhancement: strategies to expand and deepen understanding of God’s design for sexuality.
To request TFT services or for more information about TFT services, call +1 (571) 340-3316, email us at [email protected], or complete the information on our Contact Us page.