We provide communications, coaching and consulting services to fulfill the mission of Tranining for Transformation® (TFT).
We are involved in a range of activities to share and exchange information about sexual abuse, sexual immorality, sexual addictions, and God’s design for sexuality.
- Speaking/Teaching: We plan and conduct presentations (e.g., talks, lectures, sermons, classes, courses, seminars, workshops) on topics related to sexuality. Contact Us to make arrangements for TFT to conduct a presentation for your group or organization.
- Writing: We write regularly to help share information that is relevant to our mission. Visit our Blogs page for brief, online articles. Other writing projects are currently underway. Contact Us to make arrangements for TFT to write a piece for your group or organization.
- Events: We conduct and participate in events (e.g., retreats and conferences) related to sexuality. We also promote events on sexuality conducted by other individuals, groups and organizations. Visit our Events page for a list of current events. Contact Us to schedule a TFT event or arrange TFT participation at an event you are hosting.
- Resources: We maintain resources on sexuality, wellness, and change. Visit our online Resource Center for a variety of resources on these topics.
Coaching is “… an ongoing relationship between the professional coach and the client, which focuses on the client taking action toward the realization of their vision, goals or desires. Coaching uses a process of inquiry and personal discovery to build the client’s level of awareness and responsibility and provides the client with structure, support and feedback.” (Dr. Catherine Hart Weber, Christian Life Coach)
We are available to help you experience healing from sexual abuse, gain victory over sexual immorality, break free from sexual addictions, or live according to God’s design for sexuality. Christian Life Coaching is provided for:
- Individual: one-to-one sessions with an individual;
- Couple: sessions with a couple, either single or married;
- Family: sessions with two or more members of a family, including parent(s) and child(children) and, if requested, members of the extended family; and
- Support Group: sessions with a group of people with common experiences or concerns who provide each other with encouragement, comfort, and advice, while learning and growing together.
Coaching is available in-person or via teleconference or videoconference. Contact Us to schedule an appointment.
We can help your group or organization develop, implement and evaluate services related to sexuality for your constituents (e.g., members, students, staff and volunteers, others you serve, etc.).
We tailor our services to fit your particular needs and interests. This may include a focus on:
- Prevention: strategies to prevent sexual abuse, sexual immorality, & sexual addictions;
- Intervention: strategies to address specific instances of sexual abuse, sexual immorality, & sexual addictions; and
- Enhancement: strategies to expand and deepen understanding of God’s design for sexuality.
To request Training for Transformation® services or for more information about TFT services, call +1 (571) 340-3316, email us at [email protected], or complete the information on our Contact Us page.